CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

5.17.2008

oh ooooo.....

i might have fallen for another.
is this right?
what is going on with my life now?
???????????????????????????????


you've once again disappoint me.
you let me down when i entrust you with something that is important to me.
but i should have known better.
someone came along...

i enjoyed the simple things i do with him.
he's caring enough to be there for me when all i wanted was you.
he was there when you're the one i needed.
he's usually around when you put me in shitty situations
mixed emotions.
i'm lost yet again.
i do not understand you.
and i do not understand my feelings right now.
he makes me smile.
but he's not you.
he makes me feel special.
but he's not you.
he teases me.
but he's not you.
he pampers me.
but he's not you.
they say all men are the same.
but younger guys too?
should i look elsewhere...
should i be with another?
i'm lost, yet again...

0 comments: