CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.01.2009

HAPPY 2009!!!

Hello peeps!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2007 was a painful yet meaningful year for me.
I welcomed 2008 with my beloved youngest sister and friends.
2008 has been kind to me.
It was challenging but rewarding as well.
This year, my baby sister was again with me and we both ushered in 2009 together with our own beloved sweethearts......
Initially, we thought of celebrating the New Year either at the Marina Bay or Marina Barrage but the fact that the place are gonna be jammed packed with ppl we decided that we rather spend quality time with each other.
Also my sweetheart has recently picked up a hobby and he wanted to try capture the images of the fireworks, thus the location - Mount Faber.
While waiting for the countdown n fireworks to start we decided to play scrabble that K brought.
At the same time, we feast on beef steak goreng n sup tulang2 frm the Famous beach road stall.
Thank you, Vef n K :)
We played a couple of rounds and the winner is.......
Soon after, the fireworks began.......We were able to watch the fireworks from 4 different venues at the same time. The Marina Bay's, Vivo city's, Sentosa's, Mount Faber's and even the random flares frm some ship/boat....
I gotta say that The Mount Faber's got the prettiest fireworks but the one at Marina Bay's was super worth it! It was the longest and if I'm not wrong it was reported to last for a full 8 minutes long!!!
Fireworks are amazing...my absolute favourite for any occassion....heh...it was just awesome being on mount faber with all the fireworks shooting up n colouring the sky with it's sparkles....
The best thing in life are indeed FREE!!!
Here's a pic of my baby's in action.....
I didnt manage to capture the beautiful fireworks coz I was too mesmerised by the beauty and was in awe. H, however, managed to capture beautiful pics. I guess, I shall just wait for the end product when he shows it to me later this week.....I've had a tiring day.....
I had an amazing evening/morning today.....
I hope 2009 will be as amazing as 2008 and meaningful for me.
A new journey, a new chapter.....

0 comments: