CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.10.2009

Hello Sunshine!!!

Tuesday, 10 February 2009
I'm still here....Alhamdulilah.
I've been busy with lotsa projects and alot of positive things going on.
I'm kinda overwhelmed by the ongoings.
But, shall perservere for my future.
The love of my life and I are breezing thru 2009 like old love birds.
Been spending more time with each other and exporing new things together.
He has indeed taught me that,
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
I am thankful to Allah for all the lessons he made me go thru to appreciate the love ones around me.
Those who always stood by my side no matter what and a loving significant other who still cares for me irregardless. Alhamdulilah.
Indeed, it is true that, Allah (swt) will never burden you with more than you can bear.

0 comments: