CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.16.2010

I need to be ok

when we got back together,
i told myself not to repeat the same mistake
i've learnt that if i pushed you away,
you wont know ur way back

so many times you said that you're afraid that i might still hate you
but would i reconciled if i do?
we said our sorries, you hugged and you kissed me....
why do all that and promised this will be a better one than the last?
that we'll work it out somehow?
when all u do now is to run as far away from me?

i do...
i do hate it when you're with ur family
my calls go unanswered,
my messages replied an hr or two late...
and u stop making plans to spend time with me :(

it is different when u see me after work
you see me just for dinner before u head home
what's so wrong with me wanting more?
i want a date,
it doesnt necessarily be romantic
but
a day out and not when u're after work
but a day out in town, just US

it's a long holiday this week...
u not only got no plans for this week....
but you've got no plans for us..
do i have to continue enduring this pain for scraps of affection from you?

i know myself better
take care of myself
if he loves me, he loves me
if he wants me, he wants me
question now is do i want him treating me this way?
just take care of myself and be happy
when i am happy, things will be ok......
now go sleep :)

0 comments: