CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2.15.2010

i want to ramble

so many things to say


i just don't know anymore
at times, i'm ok
at times, the anxiety is just killing me
the fights are all so childish now

sometimes, i'm ok and he's the unreasonable one
at times he's ok and i'm the irrational one
but it's all my fault
i made us like this

what should i do?

i hate being the one to initiate everything
from messages to phone calls and now our dates
i don't know
things are very intense right now

it's time i take care of myself
focus on myself
it's me time
Prioritse Work, Money, Family

Once you're back on track, see if he's worth it.

One day at a time.

Do not call him.
I'll be ok. :)

14 more days to a new job, a new ME.

Things to do;
Monday - 15/02/2010

  • Watch TV

  • Play some games online

  • Sleep early, I'll need to get use to waking up at 6am soon

  • Stay positive :)
Tomorrow will be a better day :)
I'll be ok :)


0 comments: