CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

1.07.2008

lies

how long has it been now?
how much lower can i stoop?
it's been months since it all ended....
how am i?
i dont know myself anymore.
it's self-destructive they say
should i or should i not care?
what is it?
my heart feels heavy
it's been difficult to breathe
i can't sleep
I CANNOT SLEEP
i've cried
tears just flows everytime i think of you
it's been difficult
i can't stop thinking of you
denial
ego
lies
arrogance
i miss you, sayang
I MISS YOU
I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!
I miss you...
we were so wrong
i've tried, trying to be on my own
i'm so lonely
so very lonely
why did it go wrong
why did we let it
why did you give up
why am i crying so hard now???
WHY???
there's so much to say
there's so much to tell
i miss your warm embrace
i miss your smile, your laughter, your presence
why is this test so harsh
why is it so hard
why am i weak
the pain stabbed deep within me
you're so cold
does it help u, being that way
is it easier for you to let go
how did you just throw it all away
to love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance
enough of procastinating
enough of dwelling
i'm only human
one day at a time
i'll learn to pacify
i'll learn to lick the wound
but for now....i'll just have to pick myself up somehow...
I can do it!


@nayle

0 comments: