CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.15.2008

insane

it is kinda official!!!..hahah..
i am so freaking addicted to FACEBOOK!!!
Been playing this game called MAFIA WARS on Facebook.
....haiz..it's so freaking addictive.
Otherwise, my Saturday's kinda relax.
There's so many things for me to do on Monday tho, but we shall leave all that for Monday eh...
I recently bought some facial mask called Dainty Design sold in some multiply sprees.
I used to purchase this mask at 3 for $10.00 over the counter at SASA and found that the product is very good-well for my skin it is :) .
It leaves my skin supple, refreshed and pimple breakouts are lesser after I started using it.
I used to try the Neutrogena Deep hydrating mask n SKII masks but I get horrible breakouts but suprisingly with DD, my skin behaves...hehe...
Its even cheaper too at only $1!!
Not only that, the mask is cooling and has a very pleasant scent.
I feel relaxed and pampered everytime I put it on.
Though it is not a well raved brand but I must that say for the price and the effects it gives, its worth it!
So far I've tried the Tomato, Rose, Aloe Vera and Collagen.
To Ameera, thank you for the info on where to get the DD mask online.... :)
As for Esther and LiAnn, your orders are on the way.
Update me once you've tried the mask, ya?
Guess that's it for today's update....back to Facebook it is...hehehe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

El, got it alreadi on Sat. Tried y'day the collegen one. Wah I pakai den trus tido liao. Kau tak nak jual ini benda? Confirm laku. The susu kambing lulur which brand kau beli? I saw kat Geylang no need to go Jb sia...neways thanks for the tip darling. -Liza

she said...

babe aku dah email kau....it's not the ratu sari one...this one ok lar..tapi lepas mandi bau kel..lol...so prepare your victoria secret body lotion ke apa2 yg kau ada siot...hehe..see u on SUNDAY ;p