CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.14.2008

wow...

it has been a while alright...
n lotsa things been happening
GOOD THINGS
i'm learning to see life in a different perspective
coz different individuals have different outlooks on life
sometimes, it’s hard for me not to over analyze things and wonder of the hidden meanings or whatnots but like what I’ve said, I am learning to slowly have a grasp of the on goings and try to understand and accept that everyone’s different in more ways than one
ACCEPTANCE
because of this, my relationship with my sayang, has been AWESOME
we’ve finally managed to get thru to each other’s super thick and stubborn skull
LOVE, TOLERENCE, TRUST & RESPECT
Amongst the most important ingredient in any relationships
I too choose to be HAPPY.
LIFE’s too short!
Make the most out of it!!!

0 comments: