CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.18.2008

A neat little package....

i realised that it is so damn freaking difficult being in a relationship.
it's not just abt you.
i know he's content at times with me just telling him wat to do...heh...but i'm not that kinda girl.
UNFORTUNATELY!
i agree that at times it can be used to my own advantage but if it's too often, heh...i might as well be in a relationship with myself! ;p
see, no matter what, he's gotta give his input in whatever decisions we make that concerns us.
so you can imagine the conflict of opinions and disagreements that we have frm time to time but being with him, he has taught me that it is ok to have different views.
it is ok for me to have different opinions and it is ok for me not to agree with his ideas.
thing is, since i want his inputs, i too have to be ok when his ideas n ideals differs from mine....yikes...hehe....
acceptance, respect and tolerance
he is not perfect and i need to realise that neither am i and i am blessed to be with someone like him. :)
his willingness to listen and the effort he has put in the past mths, makes me appreciate his existence in my life
we've been together for so long and been thru the ups, downs n what have yous....we've realised that apart from all the above, efforts has to be put in by both parties esp when it comes to emotional pampering....hehe....
so YES, my boyfriend has been pampering me these days :D .... just like during our courtship/honeymoon period...hah...
he has stood by me thru the trying times and difficult days
he's always there reaching out when i feel like letting go
the support, the encouragements filled with love never fail to spur me on to push myself further to achieve success
we're gonna be embarking on a new journey together
my eldest brother has given his blessing to have my sweetheart be a part of our company after ng his work to contribute ideas in our projects.....i'm super excited!!!
back to pampering...i'm starting to have a bad habit of shopping online n I SHOP ALOT!!!
from apparels to facial products and recently, i got hooked on a website and decided to get something kinda mushy/tacky for the dearest sweetheart....heh...
and i'm amazed at their awesome prompt service coz the CUSTOMISED item arrives a day after I've placed the order :) efficient eh!
i will reveal the lil surprise only after my sweetheart receives the gift
for now....this lil package arrives this morning....
a reward for my sweetheart for being such a darling! ;p

i cannot wait to surprise/pass him this gift....hehehe....
of course i'll put it in a nicer packaging :)
oh well, gonna go to bed now.....got a lunch date to go to tmrw!
can't wait to see my sweetheart! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's in the package? Do tell! Spill!Spill!

she said...

hehehe...