CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.30.2008

no one else but you....

my sat started out horribly wrong!!!
nothing seems right...
i realised that i wasnt being to fair to those who matters most so i decided to shrug if off my shoulders n move on with things

my boyfriend's amazing....i am guilty of venting my frustrations at him
but he's always there, ever knowing how to calm me down
he was extremely sweet yesterday

he picked me up for dinner
and the first thing he did was to give me a big bear hug
it lasted for a good 10 mins

i was a cry baby
i wept on his shoulders
smudging my mascara n make-up
but i felt good right away...

thank you, sweetheart
YOU'RE THE BEST!

we then went to the nearby restaurant
we had sushi this time
the place was nice...the sashimis were awesome
as usual i didnt take any pic coz i was too hungry... ;p

after dinner we head over to newyork newyork! for dessert!!!
yeah, we both have sweet tooth...
this time round, the boyfriend ordered the mudpie and i had the chocolate lake or something....


the mudpie was nice but nothing beats the one frm Hard Rock Cafe or even NYDC...
but it was alright
my chocolate lake is basically some fried banana fritters, (or goreng pisang - the one fried with tepung adabi) with fresh strawberries floating on a thick chocolate sauce topped with vanilla ice-cream....i-screammmm!!!!.......SINFUL!!!!
it was super sinful!!!
but for the price that we paid, i could have 5 plates of it if i were to just do it at home
bananas & strawberries with chocolate can n will never go wrong!!
but i gotta watch the calories tho...hehe...

after desserts, we went shopping
i was looking out for toys for my nephew's 6th birthday
the boyfriend and i kinda sealed the deal....hehe...after i invited him over to my sister's wedding
well, my nephew's age always reminds me of how long i've been with my sweetheart
while i was busy shopping around, my sweetheart gave me a lil suprise....
he got for me a cute lil bear...and it's none other than the....

TENDERHEART BEAR!!!!

how appropriate!!
and since i nicknamed my boyfriend Bibi - short for habibi as in my lover in arabic- i'm gonna nickname the bear BEBE....hehe....lolx
this bear best describes my boyfriend
he said, "everytime you're down, hug him and think of me..."
now everybody!!....say...."AWWWWWW...."
hehehe...upon further inspection....lolx...inspection sia....haha...
i realised that Bibi and Bebe both have some similarities.....apart from being caring and kind...hehe...
LOOK BELOW haha...i'm evil!!!....lolx
oh well, after he gave me this gift, he brought me to someplace special to chill....
all in all, i had an amazing evening
we're back to what we used to be
the feeling's just awesome and this is the reason why i fall in love with him in the first place
Alhamdulilah, we both realised our mistakes and are putting in efforts to make this relationship works!
There's only one thing I gotta say....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! THERE I SAID IT! HAHA
WAH BOTH OF U CAN REALLY EAT HUH!! by the way, didnt noe tat u r a big fan of the care bears! u never cared about me!!

she said...

Never CARED ABOUT YOU?
dare u said it AGAIN!
yup we both love to eat...chomp...chomp...chomp!!!

Anonymous said...

Hullo woman! Gi makan tak ajak.