CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.17.2008

my happy FOOD!

Well, Sunday did not turn out quite as planned but I had a nice day anyway.
Started out my day feeling quite bummed out but as always happy food comes to the rescue!
People have different ways of dealing with their emotional upheavals.
Some will go for runs and others turn to food.
I used to either run or kick targets-back in NYP when I’m feeling down, the act of ‘running’ is a form of an escape for me to leave my problems behind and kicking targets, well I vent out all my frustrations by kicking the targets...heh...
But over the years, I got lazy :p
VERY lazy….hehe…
Instead, I started to turn to comfort food.
My happy FOOD!
Some will raid their well-stocked cabinets for junk food – think peanut butter, cookies, chips and ice-cream in every imaginable flavor.
Mine will either be ice-creams or a cup of cold milk with cornflakes, topped with lotsa almonds or walnuts and a sinful drizzle of chocolate syrup ….YUMMM!!!…
But yesterday, the boyfriend decided to be a darling and paid me a visit knowin I was feeling crappy - in an attempt to cheer me up! :)
He thought of bring me out for dinner but I just had mine since his visit was kinda pleasant suprise.
So instead, we bought Durra & Akmal out to Gelare for the super awesome cookies & cream ice-cream topped with Oreos and the delicious waffles soaked in hot chocolate, served with chocolate overload & wild berries ice-cream!


Talk about HAPPY FOOD!!! ...haha...
Made me VERY HAPPY indeed!!! (:
Luckily, I've had my dinner....or I'd have 2nd round of that sinful waffles with ice-cream!!!
We had a great time.
The kids were happy n they were cracking jokes all round.
I think they had fun with the boyfriend around...hehe...
We kinda ended the evening with our favourite peppermint milk tea with pearl.
Akmal made me promise to bring them out again to TIMEZONE the next time round.
The boyfriend cheered me up and I couldn't ask for more.

Yup, Vef....6 years on and I still love him...hehe...
More good things to come, Insya'Allah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he mingle around with e kids already ar?...haha..when both uols turn huh?

she said...

eh woman!!!
lolx, insya'allah, someday. yup the kids warmed up to him, not the 1st time they saw him pun. takde hal lar :)