CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

11.23.2008

the little package....

i started off my day by meeting up my sweetheart at centerpoint
he had his exam at kaplan....yes of all days, on a SUNDAY!!
i have a feeling he'll do well for this paper....well, he's been getting As for his assignments n past papers, so I wasn't too worried for him

after we met, we decided to catch at movie at the cathay
we took a stroll instead of taking the bus....heh...we've lotsa calories to burn...eh
we talked abt anything n everything under the sun
i've always loved his company
his wit, his sense of humor...hehe...his presence...

we had our lunch at one of the restaurant there...kinda forgot the name of the place but the food was good
the portion was great for the price that we paid for...heh...
we will definitely go there again

after lunch we caught the latest Bond movie....
yeah, we're that SLOW...haha...we've been so busy!
Quantum of Solace (?)

personally, I've never been a fan of the James Bond movie after Sean Connery and this one, well... Judi Dench is better than ever and Daniel Craig, what can I say?, again excellent
he's still one nasty-ass dude, with the kind of rough-edged style that the 007 franchise hasn't seen since the glory days of Sean Connery, but the disappointing part was Olga Kurylenko
she's darn pretty but forgettable, unfortunately
it was said that the plot flows organically from the last instalment....I should have watched that first before purchasing the tix to this one

next, sweetheart n i decided to go to Sim Lim Square to check out the name card printing shop for their rates and some printers for work but unfortunately, the printing shop's closed and we decided to head back to my place after surveying the prices of the printers on offer

back at my place, we quickly get down to work
i've decided that he's the best person to take up the position as an editor for my web portal
he's amazing!!
his ideas and creativity...he's awesome!

seeing him hard at work, typing out proposals and coming out with creative ideas....
i've decided to give him his little gift that i got over the net..heh..how romantic...lol..
remember the post that i wrote abt the lil pkg?

well, here's the GIFT!!!.....hehehehehe...

in case you're wondering, the big boy is my gift that i received from GOD and the t-shirt, is THE GIFT that i got him...:p
my sweetheart looks darn HAPPY, isnt he...lol....
YEAH! He HEART me & my dad!!!.....hahaha...
full name sia...
well, that's not all
to be fair, i've made one for myself too!!
TTAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!


n I look damn sexy wearing this lor....hahaha....
YUP...I HEART HIM TOO!!!
FULL NAME IS A MUST!
takut salah orang...hehe...
yeah, designed this myself...pfft...like it's so difficult like dat...heh..
and the best part is that you could design the back also...here's ours.... with the one and only....forever, Insya'Allah.
i've had an amazing week....can't wait for what it has in store for me next....
till next time, toodles ya'll.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEAT INDEED! wats d web u did d shirt? will he freakin wear it out? interesting!u think jeremy will be cool wit it?

she said...

emailed you! :)